- The Kinly application software (Kinly) is designed for people with straightforward circumstances and finances. The information given in Kinly is not a substitute for legal advice. Kinly has provided a means for you to prepare your own Will.
- In using Kinly, you agree that you will follow the instructions set out in Kinly. If you are unsure about how to proceed, it is highly recommended that you seek legal advice.
- In using Kinly, you acknowledge that you are not receiving legal, financial or tax advice from Perpetual Guardian .
- Perpetual Guardian is not responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information you set out in the template and forms provided. It is your responsibility to ensure that you insert accurate information, such as correct names and relationships.
- After you have completed your purchase, the Will that you have created will be emailed to you. It is your responsibility to sign and have your signature witnessed properly.
- Unless you complete the steps required after you purchase your Will, Kinly will not be aware of whether or not you have executed a Will. In addition, if you have purchased Kinly's stewardship service and do not follow the instructions required to upload your Will, Kinly will not be able to provide the stewardship service or provide your Will to your Executor upon your passing.
- Kinly uses a payment system that is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant Service Provider. Our service provider is on both Visa's Global Compliant Provider List and MasterCard's SDP List.
- Kinly generates valid legal wills for use in New Zealand. Our Will templates are suitable for the majority of individuals with simple and straightforward circumstances. However, if you have a complex situation (for example family trusts, overseas property or complex private company structures in place), we strongly encourage you to seek professional legal advice.
- By purchasing our Wills and stewardship services, you acknowledge and accept Perpetual Guardian's Terms and Conditions. If you feel you had made an error in purchasing Perpetual Guardian's products and services or after purchasing, you receive third party legal opinion that it does not suit your requirements, we will fully refund your purchase cost if you notify us within 30 days of purchase.
Please contact us if you have any payment disputes or any other questions regarding your payment, account status or product queries.